Installing Kodi on Fire Stick
- If you haven’t done so before, enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” on your Fire TV by going Settings then select Developer Options. Both buttons meed to be turned on
- Install ES File Explorer for free from the Amazon Appstore. You can find it using the Fire TV’s search feature. Go to search and type in ES File Explorer, click and follow install instructions
- Launch ES File Explorer and press the BACK button on your remote a few times to exit the tutorial.
- Select “Add” in the left column under the “Favorite” menu.
- Press the center SELECT button on your remote to begin entering text in the “Path” text field.
- Enter http://kodi.tv/download and then select “Next” or press PLAY on your remote.
- Enter Kodi and then select “Next” or press PLAY on your remote.
- Select “Add” to add a Kodi download link to ES File Explorer’s “Favorite” section.
- Scroll down the “Favorite” list on the left and select the newly added “Kodi” link.
- Kodi’s download page will load. Using the directional buttons on your remote, move the highlight box around until you can select the “ARM” link under the “Android:” section of the page. Then press SELECT on your remote to start downloading Kodi.
- Wait for Kodi to finish downloading.
- Once Kodi is done download, select the “Open file” option.
- Select the “Install” option.
- Select “Install” once again.
- Wait for Kodi to install.
- And you’re done! Kodi is now installed. You can launch it by selecting the “Open” option or by going to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Kodi.
Installing The Beast Video